Make Your Farm a Safer Place to Work & Grow.
- Heed all safety warnings in the owner's manual and on safety signs.
- Slippery conditions increase your risk of injury.
- Stay at least your height away from a rotating driveline.
- Never operate equipment without proper guarding.
- You have an obligation to keep children away. There is NO reason for any child to be near operating equipment.
- If the elderly are assisting with farm work, their physical
- limitations need to be recognized and accommodated.M
- Keep long hair tucked securely under a hat.
- Never step across a driveline.
- Don't use the tractor drawbar or the implement tongue as a step.
- Never use the driveline as a step.
- Stop when fatigue is a safety issue.