WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS
Warnings should be provided for hazards associated with the machine. Instructions should be provided for proper operation, maintenance of repair.
- Provide safety signs on the implement to warn that the tractor master shield, IID guard and IIC shield must be kept in place.
- Provide safety signs on the implement to alert the user to proper hitch dimensions and maximum safe operating speed.
- Check that proper safety signs are supplied with the driveline (replacements are available from your driveline supplier).
- Provide easy to understand instructions for proper driveline operation, maintenance (including regular lubrication intervals), and repair in the operators manual.
- Advise against the use of PTO adapters which may defeat the purpose of the tractors master shield and adversely affect the performance of the driveline.
- Advise the user to use only the original equipment specification replacement parts.